Friday, October 3, 2008

ECHO



Does anyone remember this game...I was thinking of all the senses and it came into my head. Did you know you can smell under water? Well, humans can't very well...we'd suffocate if we tried, lol. But, Dolphins are amazing. They're visibly stunning, they have heightened senses like echo location and they are picky eaters which means they have sensitive pallets. They're bloody smart too...though, I guess all I know of Dolphins is either from the videogame "Echo" or from the old tv show with the bald sea captain and the dolphin that helped them with missions randomly.

1 comment:

j.nick said...

Visually I remember that game but that is about it.
Yesterday I was frightened by what I thought was a dog but it was just a shadow from a tree swaying in the wind. Then I thought to myself, "I wish dogs were more like dolphins. They would be a lot nicer to me". Random I know.