Monday, September 22, 2008

Last Week

Ghost images, time projects, boredom, and relations...last week's class is not on a scale. Some days are more insightful than others, more happy, more crazy, more bright. Last class was another day to be remembered, if not in words, in feelings. I loved it and hated it. The first half sucked until my brain finally got words to chew on. I think about that stuff all the time...it comes naturally. The most interesting conversation was the one with the dude who loves crunching numbers. That makes my mind go crazy because he thinks differently than I do. (apologies for not remembering your name...I remember faces...and by "crazy" I mean in a good way) Contemplating boredom bored me. Contemplating the meaning of time was cool for about 2 seconds. Deeper things can get me talking and keep my attention, but they're not as inspiring when they follow my natural train of thought. I know the "deeper" side! I want to know the different sides now. For instance, why do some people seem to neglect the "insightful" side of life? What do they think about when they're alone if they don't ponder life and time, etc.? How can you not get addicted to electronica and techno? It shouldn't sound odd to you. Where is a mental patient's self? If we do almost everything the same as each other, where'd we get the idea that we're so different and that some of us lack feeling? Why the hell are you reading this?

laugh and cry on cue
trip, fall, flutter
nothing happened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all I agree How can't everyone love electronica or techno.

Also I find that insightful thinking is great, but I don't do it as much as I used to because I am too busy living and experiencing life

That and if you think too much about thinking I find that it makes me feel weighed down.

And to the why am I reading this? To find out what everyone else is up to/thinking.